Main menu

  • Western Addition Branch Library
  • Western Addition Branch Library
  • Western Addition Branch Library

Western Addition Branch Library

The Western Addition Renovation was completed on February 2, 2008. Western Addition Branch Library was opened on June 27, 1966 as the 27th branch in the San Francisco Public Library System. The branch was renovated in 2006-07, and reopened on February 2, 2008. The total renovation project cost $4.3 million. It features a new and expanded teen area, updated children's room, a new program room, a landscaped courtyard, more computers and free WiFi access to the Internet.

Branch Libraries
STATUS Completed
Location
1550 Scott St
District
Completion Date February 2008
Budget
$4.3 million